Boutique Bed & Breakfast Accommodation for Abel Tasman
Awatea Tasman Bay’s Boutique Bed & Breakfast Suite
Looking for luxury Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Motueka and for Abel Tasman National Park? Consider staying in our stylish, comfortable, boutique bed and breakfast accommodation called Bay View Suite. This bed & breakfast suite is located in our beautiful Guest House.
Awatea Tasman Bay has been designed for the discerning traveller and offers guests the safety, comfort, luxury, and warmth of a solid timber building. Our boutique Motueka B&B accommodation includes natural timber floors, quality furnishings, wood pellet fire heating, and an array of international art.
We think you’ll agree that we provide up-market, boutique bed and breakfast accommodation while simultaneously minimising the ‘footprint’ left on our environment.
Awatea Tasman Bay’s Boutique Bed & Breakfast Suite Features
Bay View Suite provides you with two private rooms within our stylish Guest House and includes the following features:
- Delicious continental breakfast and cooked breakfast every morning of your stay
- Queen-sized bed, fresh cotton sheets, feather duvets, and a selection of pillows
- Expansive views of Motueka River, Tasman Bay, Nelson mountain ranges, and D’Urville Island
- Alarm clock, two bedside tables & lamps
- Fresh & fluffy cotton towels, bathrobes, and beach towels
- Flat screen television, mini-DVD system
- Large openable windows (with insect screens)
- A walk-in wardrobe with hangars and shelves, a full-length mirror
- Steam iron and ironing board
- Private ensuite, comprising level entry glass & tile shower, toilet, hand basin, quality fittings
- Hair dryer and complimentary toiletries
- Electric heater, under-tile heating in bathroom
- Comfortable leather sofa, swivel leather chair, and a writing desk in your private lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
Bay View Suite guests are welcome to use the Guest House spa pool and media libraries.
Evening Meal Suggestions
There are many dining out and take-away options for your evening meals – see our Motueka Cafés & Restaurants links for some suggestions.