Booking Rates for Awatea Tasman Bay’s Boutique Motueka Accommodation
All our rates are shown in New Zealand Dollars, and include all local taxes and government charges. There is no extra charge for gratuities – a smile and a “thank you” would do just fine, thanks.
The following rates are per night from 1 November 2017:
|Self-Catering||No. of People||2 to 4 nights||More than 4 nights|
|The Cottage*||Two||395||Contact Us|
*Breakfast is available for an additional cost of 25 dollars per person per day and is served in the Guest House.
|Bed & Breakfast||No. of People||2 to 4 nights||More than 4 nights|
|Bay View Suite||Two||370||Contact Us|
|The Cottage & Bay View Suite||Four||765||Contact Us|
The above rates for our boutique Motueka accommodation are all available online via our Online Booking page.
(Considering all the Nelson, Abel Tasman National Park and Golden Bay regions have to offer, we think you should allow at least two days/three nights to get the most enjoyment from your time in the area.)
If you are interesting in staying longer than four nights, please email us your planned arrival and departure dates, along with the room combinations you would like, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will put together a special accommodation package for you.
☆ Pay Now Special ☆
Pay in advance for your stay in our boutique Bed & Breakfast or luxury Cottage accommodation and receive a 5% discount.
Booking Policy for Awatea Tasman Bay’s Boutique Motueka Accommodation
We have a Minimum Two Night Booking Policy
Bookings are made subject to availability of the requested nights and payment of a holding deposit using an approved credit card (VISA or mastercard).
The holding deposit is equivalent to one night’s tariff.
Deposits are applied against the total room charge at the end of your stay.
We accept approved credit cards (VISA or mastercard), EFTPOS, cash, and direct funds transfer to our bank account.
Credit card transactions from us will appear on your statement as Awatea Tasman Bay, Motueka, New Zealand.
As you probably understand, a boutique accommodation business like ours, in a New Zealand holiday destination, has bookings made by travellers who often book 3 to 12 months in advance of their stay. Cancellations at short notice therefore affect us significantly. However, we recognise that travel plans can change (don’t forget your travel insurance!), so if you do need to cancel your booking with us, please make sure you e-mail us (as soon as possible) a request to cancel your booking.
- If we do receive a request to cancel your booking, then we will make every effort to re-book the room(s) you had booked.
- If we receive your cancellation request at least 30 days prior to the booked arrival date then we will refund your deposit in full, less a $25 administration fee for processing.
- If we receive your cancellation request between 30 and 14 days prior to your booked arrival, then we will retain 50% of your deposit, and refund the balance to you.
- If we receive your cancellation request less than 14 days prior to your booked arrival, then we will retain 100% of your deposit.
- However, notwithstanding the above notice periods, if we are able to re-book your room(s), then your deposit will be refunded in full, less a $25 administration fee for processing.
- No refunds are given for early departures.
Your Private Information
We value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information. Any information you provide to Awatea Tasman Bay for the purpose of your booking will be held with the utmost care.
We comply with PCI Data Security terms & conditions with regard to your credit card details.